Carpet Cleaners Melbourne – Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Enjoy noticeably cleaner, healthier and fresher carpets in your home or work environment. Our natural, deep-down carpet cleaning and protection service will leave you with visibly cleaner carpets whilst improving durability and extending their life.
Let’s face it; it’s tough to get excited about the need to clean your carpets. At Chem-Dry Metro Carpet Cleaning Melbourne we understand how you feel, so we try our best to make this process as easy for you as we can. It’s our desire to get in and do the job professionally and efficiently with as minimal “downtime” to you and your lifestyle as possible.
The key benefits of Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Carpets Stay Cleaner Longer:
Chem-Dry doesn’t just clean the carpet surface, or pressure wash the dirt down below the surface only to have spots re-appear as the carpet dries. You would want us to remove the dirt and unhealthy elements from your carpet … and that is exactly what we do. Carpets not only GET cleaner, they STAY cleaner for longer.
- Carpets Are Hygienically Healthy:
Our expert Carpet Technicians clean carpet and upholstery with a patented carbonating non-toxic solution, “The Natural”, which contains only totally safe, highly effective ingredients copied directly from Mother Nature. “The Natural” has a neutral pH, which means no harsh chemicals for you or your precious family members to have an adverse reaction to. With Chem-Dry your carpets are left clean, fresh, hygienic and healthy.
- Have a Healthier Home:
Some other cleaning methods use a lot of high pressure water with a detergent to clean carpets. When performed by untrained operators or when the “do-it-yourself” hire machines from the supermarkets are used, it can saturate the carpet and leave behind wet underlay and floorboards. Stagnant water breeds bacteria such as mould and other micro-organisums.
Chem-Dry uses a fraction of the water of most other processes and our patented carbonating solution bubbles up to the surface of the carpet bringing the dirt with it. Less water and carbonation equals a much healthier carpet and healthier home.
Tough on dirt but gentle on carpets, the process:
- Deep cleans
- Dries quickly
- Is safe and non-toxic, even for kids and pets
- Poses no threat of rot, mildew, shrinkage, or floor damage
- Keeps carpets cleaner longer
- Leave no dirt attracting residue to cause resoiling
- Contains no soaps, detergents, surfactants, bleaches or phosphates
- Can extend carpet life
Carpet Stain Protection
As a proud home owner you take pleasure in the appearance of your home as it says a lot about you. Carpet is a crucial part of your indoor space and its colour, style, condition and cleanliness reflect upon you as an individual. Chem-Dry PowerGuard provides that precious “window of opportunity” that allows you to instantly remove common household spills. Carpets that are unprotected can absorb spills so quickly that even your best efforts to remove them are fruitless.
Chem-Dry Protectant creates an invisible barrier that helps keep stains (like soft drink, cordial and red wine) from penetrating into the carpet fiber. While no carpet is fully “stain-proof”, Chem-Dry Protectant gives you a fighting chance.
Over time and with regular wear, factory-applied stain resistant treatments experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry PowerGuard Protectant refreshes the performance, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining. With regular application of Chem-Dry Protectant on your carpets, soil and stain resistance can be maintained.
While the Chem-Dry protection treatment helps create a protective barrier for resisting stains, its biggest, yet underestimated, job is to resist dry soil (dirt, sand), which shortens the life of the fibers. By resisting dry soil, less soil bonds to the carpet, and can be picked up by your vacuum cleaner. Making sure that you have a sufficient amount of protection on your carpet will help keep the soil from bonding to the carpet. Once it bonds to the carpet, it acts like sandpaper on your traffic area and once these yarns are broken down, there is no way to bring them back to their original state. By applying Chem-Dry PowerGuard Protection at the time of your carpet cleaning you are ensuring your carpet not only looks better but your carpet actually lasts longer.
Two ways that factory protection is removed from a carpet:
1. Regular foot traffic: Over a period of 6 months to 2 years depending on the volume of traffic, a significant amount of protection can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
2. High alkaline cleaner: ‘Quick fix’ carpet cleaning sprays purchased from the supermarket or ‘budget steam cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection properties.
Six reasons you should always get your carpet protected:
1. Reduces risk of permanent stains: A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed: Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove:The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning product you will have to use, the less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective: Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Helps avoid costly service calls: Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could if you had not applied protection. You may be able to save a minimum call out fee by removing the spot yourself.
6. Your carpet will look better and last longer: The result of having protection applied to your carpet is that your carpet will look better and last longer.
A BETTER WAY TO CLEAN A CLEANER WAY TO LIVE