At Chem-Dry, we believe in sustainability, and we have worked toward offering a green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades
Chem-Dry’s base cleaning solution, The Natural® recently received Green Certification. This phenomenal carbonating carpet cleaning mixture lifts the dirt, dust, and other debris to the surface where they are removed completely without leaving behind any soapy residues that attract dirt and cause your carpets to get dirty again faster.
Our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there, however. We use one-eighth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, greener result, and at the same time conserving that precious natural resource! Carpets are not only beautifully clean and fresh they are also dry and ready to use with in 1-2 hours. It’s our Drier, Cleaner, Healthier promise to you.
Our naturally based carpet cleaning process gives us the greener edge!
With no soap or detergents used in our base cleaning solution, The Natural®, carpets will dry quickly and resist re-soiling. Patented to Chem-Dry, The Natural® gives us the greener edge because:
- We only use a fraction of the moisture of some other carpet cleaning processes
- Water is a valuable natural resource; Chem-Dry carpet cleaning specialists use it sparingly
- It leaves behind no soapy residue which can accelerate carpet re-soiling
- It’s incredibly safe for wool, silk, cotton and man-made carpet fibres
- Chem-Dry’s faster-drying process typically dries most carpets in 1-2 hours
- With faster drying times there is significantly reduced risk of mould, bacteria and mildew growth
- 100% safe for children and pets
- It does not include hazardous or poisonous substances and is safe to breathe
- It promotes a Healthy Indoor Environment
- It is 100% safe for Allergy Sufferers and people with reduced immune systems
Ongoing research & development to stay ahead …
Not taking its success for granted, Chem-Dry invests heavily in Research and Development, and is constantly working towards advancements in Green Carpet Cleaning. The following factors are considered in the development and improvements of products:
Health, Toxicity & Safety:
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances if ingested through the mouth.
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact.
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere.
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer.
Protection of Aquatic Life:
- High standards for biodegradability
- Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth
Safety for Materials Contacted:
- The pH of the product must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10
Clean Air Requirements:
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put, less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs! Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for children and pets, and that makes Chem-Dry Metro Carpet Cleaning Melbourne the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.