The Director’s of Chem-Dry Metro, Kellie & Antonio Lewis, believe in good old fashion customer service. We believe that each and every customer is important, and we like to treat our customers how we like to be treated ourselves; with respect, courtesy and reliability. With that in mind we are proud to offer not only a Service Level Guarantee, but also a Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee, both of which are outlined below:
Service Level Guarantee
- We will arrive at the time scheduled (or you will receive a courtesy call)
- We will be tidy & clean up after ourselves
- We will be respectful to you and your home
- We will always present ourselves in a clean well-groomed manner
- We will provide you with upfront pricing upon inspection with no hidden extras
- We will be honest, truthful, and “up-front” with you at all times.
- We will make sure you are happy with the job before we leave
- No headaches, just solutions… Guaranteed!
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
Chem-Dry Mero is so confident in our service and results, that we are proud to stand behind our work by offering you a 100% money-back guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with the most outstanding service experience you have ever received!
Based on realistic outcomes, if you are not delighted with the carpet cleaning service experience you receive from us, we will rush back to your location and remedy the situation and if need be clean your carpet again free of charge. If you are still unpleased, we will issue a 100% refund up to $500 upon your request.
You therefore have nothing to loose when using our services. The reason we can make such an offer is because we believe in our cleaning products, our equipment and our level of training and expertise. This is an iron clad guarantee provided by a local family business that truely cares about you and the results we can achieve for you.
Disclaimer: If your carpets are extremely badly stained or are old and worn, please realise that we will do everything in our power to achieve the best results possible. In no way do we guarantee that we can return your carpet to new; you need to be realistic about the cleaning outcome. It is physically impossible to undo wear and tear, and some stains are permenant.