A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS CONCERNING CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
As a small business we anticipate that many of you have questions regarding our efforts in managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be advised that we are taking this matter very seriously. Chem-Dry Metro are in the business of providing healthy homes and businesses. We strongly believe a Clean and Sanitary environment helps your immune system stay strong to FIGHT off sickness.
Obviously in our industry we already have certain protocols in place to thoroughly clean and disinfect our equipment, however during these very uncertain times we are taking additional precautions to ensure your safety as our industry and service is vital to maintaining a healthy home and workplace.
Daily steps we are NOW taking:
- All our equipment is sanitized with a Hospital grade EPA Registered Multi-Purpose Disinfectant before entering any residence or business. The product is labelled as a Virucide and Bactericide.
- Our Technicians are required to sanitize their hands upon entering your home or business and also after the job is completed. We will not be shaking any hands, rather greeting you with a business card and a courteous smile.
- Our office and Rug Spa are being sanitized every evening.
- If an employee begins to feel ill in any way, they are advised to notify us and are asked not to come in for their shift until we feel the situation is safe and there is no risk to our clients and to the rest of our team.
- We are asking those who request an appointment for services to please let us know if they or someone in their household, business, etc., had suffered from any illness within the last few weeks.
Effective immediately (and for the immediate future whilst this pandemic is in effect) Chemdry Metro will be offering a heavily discounted rate on applying a sanitiser and protectant on carpets, rugs, mattresses and upholstery. This would be an ideal time to remind you that our cleaning services when coupled with a sanitising treatment has been proven and tested to remove 98% bacteria from carpet and upholstery and 89% from indoor air spaces*
We invite you to stay up-to-date with recommended actions for consumers for COVID-19 by checking the Australian Government Department of Health website at https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
All our employees and families appreciate your trust in us to deliver a clean environment for your family and work families.
* based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using ChemDry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens. Additionally, our HCE process, when coupled with a sanitizer, was found to remove an average of 89% of the airborne bacteria in the home and 82.3% of the bacteria in carpets.